Technical support agent
We a looking for a Technical Support Agent to join our team of support trained installers using our products. The support agent will act as the primary point of contact between Fortin Electronic Systems and our customers for all technical inquiries. We are looking for people who have experience with customer service, have some knowledge of electrical theory, are passionate about what they do, and how they do it. Do you want to make a difference? Our clients are located all around the globe, and we need to continue to be more experienced and knowledgeable than they are to offer them the best support possible.
Primary Roles / Responsibilities
Responsibilities include basic technical troubleshooting and communication as well as contributing to the administrative aspect of the departement. Opportunities are available for those willing and who know their stuff.
1. Technical support :
- Find solutions to remote starter/alarm installation problems
- Act as the voice of Fortin Electronic Systems; providing front line support via phone, email, and chat applications
- Keep installers updated on new vehicles and products available for installations
2. Documentation and administation :
- Update vehicle information
- Create assets/knowledge base articles from resolved issues
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the product group for introducing bug fixes and new feature requests
- Proactively maintain familiarity and experience with our products and the automobiles they are used with
- Background in electronics, telecommunications or automotive technician
- Perfectly Bilingual (written, verbal)
- Flexible team player
Skills considered assets
Given the mission critical nature of our applications, you must work very well under pressure, problem solve efficiently, and keep abreast of current technology.
- Ability to quickly solve large, complex problems
- Some knowledge in the 12V industry
- Effective time management
- Excellent research skills
- Effective project management skills / ability to prioritize and schedule tasks
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Manual dexterity
Experience and education
- Electronics or Automotive electronics degree
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with remote-starter and alarm installations
- Experience in customer service
All qualified candidates please send your resume to email@example.com
E-Mail sign up
Are you a registered user? Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to receive news about our latest products and firmware updates.