1-Way Long-Range RF Kit included All-in-One remote starter and key bypass kit with 2x 4-Button remotes.
Part of our EVO 3 SERIES and based on a FM 433 MHz communication platform, the EVO-ONE-3641 is a 1-way all-in-one kit that includes an EVO-ONE remote starter and immobilizer bypass module as well as an RFK3641 long-range RF kit. Its two 4-button 1-Way RM3641 remote controllers operate over a long range of up to 2,000 feet (600 meters). This kit is provided with our FM3 Fortin Antenna. The EVO-ONE module also offers full built-in alarm features when installed with compatible connectors (additional parts required, sold separately).
With the EVO-ONE-6341 all-in-one kit, you will benefit from a compact, easy to install and powerful solution.
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE SOLD, INSTALLED AND SUPPORTED BY A PROFESSIONAL.
- Advanced Features
- Remote Starters
- Operating Requirements
- Alarm Systems
- Immobilizer Bypass
- GPS Systems
Built-in advanced features for installations.
Functions & Controls
- EVO-ONE remote starter for high-current or low-current ignition vehicles
- Full immobilizer bypass
- Built-in alarm system
- Remote start from the OEM remote ready (3x Lock or Lock-Unlock-Lock)
- Works with smartphone remote starter app telematic devices
- High performance hardware (3x SAE CAN, 2x LIN, 1x J1850, 6x programmable circuit-board relays)
- Convenience functions
- Compatible with DCryptor Technology
- Compatible with all Fortin T-Harnesses (sold separately)
- Compatible with automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Controls start, stop, lock and unlock functions
- CE, IC and FCC certified devices
- Fast and easy installation
- Superior warranty program
- 2x RM3641 2-way 4-button long-range 2,000 feet (600 meters) remotes (FM 433 MHz)
- 1x FM3 Fortin Antenna
- 1x Antenna cable
- 1x Installation and programming guide
- 1x User guide
- 1x EVO-ONE control module 
- 1x Warning label 
- 1x Hood pin switch
- 1x 20-pin general-purpose harness 
- 1x 6-pin high power harness 
- Installation cables 
-  A firmware update may be required for the module to support the most recent vehicles.
-  Using the 2-way datalink port with an equipped telematic unit greatly increases range and user integration.
-  Because updated firmware and installation guides are posted on a regular basis, we recommend that you update this module to the latest firmware and download the latest installation guide(s) before setup.
-  Secure clip harness.